Monday, August 24, 2020

A Problem With The Comments On This Blog

Dear Readers: I have to interrupt my new series on pivotal moments in my comics reading story (In Portuguese, helas, but that's what made sense to me) to write the following apologizing note: Since the beginning of The Crib Sheet that I received emails warning me about comments needing moderation, but at some point the emails stopped. To tell you the truth I didn't give it too much thought until today, after receiving an emai from one of you. I went to the comments moderation page and lo´ and behold, I had many comments waiting moderation there! After deleting spam, double comments and a comment calling me names and threatening me (nothing new, fanatics will be fanatics) I still have a couple dozen comments or so there. If you are among those who wrote these comments, please accept my sincerest apologies!

No comments: