Friday, November 17, 2023

The Labyrinth by Guido Buzzelli

 


Guido Buzzelli, The Labyrinth, Floating World Comics, 2023 [1970]

Since Google's policy is to delete dead accounts I'm reviving this blog to announce that I wrote the Intro to the above book. I hope it does well out there...

Guido Buzzelli is, as you know, if you have been following this blog, a favorite at The Crib, the others being Héctor Germán Oesterheld, Chago Armada, James Edgar, Tony Weare, Yoshiharu Tsuge, John Porcellino, and a few others...

I must also add the following: I was so shocked by João Paulo Cotrim's death, and since I mentioned him on my last post, that I froze, not knowing what to say... He died way too soon...   


João Paulo Cotrim, Photo by Tiago Fezas Vital 

2 comments:

DerikB said...

Thanks for mentioning it, didn't know this was coming out. I just ordered a copy.

Isabelinho said...

You're welcome, Derik!