Wednesday, November 28, 2018

#8



As you (yes, I mean you, my faithful 5 or 6 readers - sorry about that, I'm feeling optimistic this fine morning!, maybe I should have written 2 or 3)... anyway, I digress... as you probably remember I posted my favorite 34 comics a while ago. That list is flawed because of a couple of reasons, both memory related: 1) I read many of those stories ages ago - maybe if I reread them now, I wouldn't put them so high on the list, or maybe I wouldn't have put them there at all; 2) there are great stories that I, for some reason, forgot. One of those is definitely Unspent Love # 11. Looking at my list now, maybe I would have put it at #8.

Why this correction, now? Obviously because I reposted my Hooded Utilitarian post about Shannon Gerard and reread Unspent Love # 11. If I stumble upon more great comics that I forgot, or if I, for some reason, reread one of the comics on the list and I don't like it I'll say so here. For instance, I recently reread Jack Slingsby and, even if it's very good, maybe I overrated it a bit because the adult theme caught me off guard the first time.

No comments: